WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems used for setting up new websites. But to ensure that it works well and your website runs optimally, you would need services that have been developed specifically for WordPress sites.
Some service providers even offer managed WordPress hosting.It is a concierge service, where all the technical aspects of running the website are managed by the hosting service provider. This includes WordPress updates, speed, security, daily backups, website uptime, and scalability.
Let’s take a closer look at Managed WordPress Hosting.
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
Managed WordPress hosting in India or abroad,includes day-to-day management of the servers on which your website is being hosted plus all the system hardware and software. This means you do not have to worry about manytime-consuming aspects of running the website.
This type of hosting is highly suitable for:
- Businesses that do not have experts to handle the technical piecesof website management.
- Online or e-commerce stores with high traffic that do not have enough time to manage the technicalities.
- Businesses that handle a large volume of clients and their personal information, and have concerns about data security.
- Websites whose back-end needs are quite high and where reliability and efficiency are very important.
Managed WordPress hosting offers website owners quick and efficient support at all times, including when their traffic volumes surge or safety requirements shoot up.
Why Should You Switch to Managed WordPress Hosting?
Here are some benefits of choosing managed hosting services:
- Support from WordPress Experts: The support team of a managed WordPress hosting services provider is well-versed with the workings of the CMS. This means they can easily recognize a server-level issue, a tricky theme, or any other problem that can hurt the performance of your website. They can also help with the best settings to ensureoptimal performance for your website.
- High Level of Security: Managed WordPress hosting comes with several built-in security features to enhance website performance. These services include regular backups of your website which facilitate easy restoration. Other security features included in these hosting plans are regular malware checks and removals, strong password enforcement, two-factor authentication, limited login attempts, and optimization of the servers.
- Faster Speed:The server and other settings are managed by the hosting services provider and geared towardsWordPress. This ensures that your website operates efficiently, the loading times are faster, and the downtime is low. The inclusion of features like a CDN ensures a better user experience.
- Staging and Local Environments: Managed WordPress hosting plans come with staging and local environments that allow you to first test the changes that you wish to introduce to your website.
So, you should opt for managed WordPress hosting in Indiaif you want:
- A safe and secure website
- Low latency and downtime levels
- To save time in managing the technical aspects of running it
A single service provider will handle all aspects and issues related to your website. Theywill also take care of all WordPress updates, saving you a lot of time and effort.